Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blog 4

http://www.hydrogencarsnow.com/blog2/index.php/hydrogen-vehicles/seymourpowell-aircruise-hydrogen-powered-airship-concept-unveiled/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP15Vgt55Gk
http://www.earthtechling.com/2010/02/traveling-the-luxury-skies-the-eco-friendly-deluxe-airship-way/

Seymourpowell is a British company who was commissioned by Samsung Construction and Trading to design a futuristic eco-friendly transportation unit. They come up with a hotel aircruise, similar to an air balloon, that is uses natural resources and hydrogen. The hotel would be able to go to 90 miles per hour. The design for the aircruise is meant for only 100 passengers who are willing to stay in a luxerious hotel. The build is about 800 feet tall floating above beautiful landscapes and through large cities. There would be ten apartments. It would have a bar, lounging and dining. If the project is a go, hopefully this will be out by 2015. There are some concept design images of the hotel which i posted it as a link.
In my honest opinion, I like the idea of a futuristic air-transportation luxery hotel. I can imagine myself enjoying my dinner while watching us rise over the Taj Mahal or relaxing in the lounge area while we float around the Tibet mountain. I know I'll end up being broke, but the trip seems to be worth every penny. I'm in dire hope to see this project end up doing well so I can be still young enough to experience it. 90 miles per hour is perfect just to relax and enjoy the view of nature. The con is, most people do not have that much time to be lollygagging. To me, the hotel would only be a vacation or a honeymoon, but nothing else. Surely, it was built for adults only since their concepts shows very exquisite furniture and appliances. So I would not bring any children. Since there are apartment as well as a hotel, it can be boisterous and exasperating to the residents since the hotel would be filled with rich drunks. Overall, I must say if Britain can come up with a hydrogen eco-friendly hotel that travels through natural resources then I will have money put down to see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment